Mr. Leidinger regularly represents cities, counties, and insurance carriers with respect to matters involving real estate, contracts, zoning, code enforcement, ordinance review and drafting, nuisance abatement, abandoned properties, and a variety of other matters regularly facing public entities in Iowa. As part of Lynch Dallas’ municipal practice group, Mr. Leidinger serves as a City Attorney to no less than twenty cities across eastern Iowa, while also providing more focused services to numerous others. He also regularly represents homeowners’ associations established to administer subdivisions and condominium regimes on all types of matters including, without limitation: document interpretation, review, and amendment; collections; covenant and rule enforcement; corporate matters; and compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations. Mr. Leidinger prides himself on providing practical, candid, timely, and cost-effective solutions to often complex problems.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Denison University (B.A., 2002)
Active or formerly active in the following organizations:
- Iowa League of Cities
- Iowa Municipal Attorneys Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Presentations and Publications
- Contributor, Human Resources Administration and Labor Relations update, Iowa Municipal Policy Leaders' Handbook, 2019.
- Tenants’ Rights, Rental Agreements, and Evictions – City of Cedar Rapids Landlord Training October 2015
- Contributor, 2016 Iowa Municipal Policy Leaders' Handbook (A guide for Iowa Mayors and Council Members), The University of Iowa Institute of Public Affairs
- Top 5 Things City Managers/Administrators Should Know About Municipal Law - 2015 Iowa Municipal Managers Institute
- Discipline, Discharge and Due Process for Public Sector Employees – 2014 League of Cities Annual Conference