Lynch Dallas, P.C. represents communities across Iowa.
Lynch Dallas, P.C.’s attorneys represent cities, counties, and other governmental entities providing a wide range of legal services.
Public Sector Background
Our solid public sector background has enabled us to become trusted counsel for local government leaders across Iowa. Lynch Dallas, P.C. serves as full-time regular city attorneys for many Iowa communities of all sizes, providing day-to-day advice and guidance to elected and appointed officials and their administrative staffs. The firm also works as general counsel on select matters for numerous cities and counties.
A Collaborative Approach
We stay abreast of necessary legal requirements and legislative updates, keeping our clients informed and handling compliance matters so that they can focus on other important duties. Our collaborative approach ensures timely legal representation.
Lynch Dallas, P.C. is a proud partner with Iowa League of Cities Community Alliance.
Our Municipal and Government Services practice includes:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Building Codes
- Civil Service Matters
- Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- Drafting Ordinances and Resolutions
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Eminent Domain
- Employee Benefits and
- Employee Evaluation, Discipline, and Termination
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Matters
- Insurance Litigation and Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Labor Relations, Collective Bargaining, and Arbitration
- Media Relations
- Municipal Code Enforcement and Nuisance Abatement
- Open Meetings, Freedom of Information Act, and Open Records
- Planning and Zoning
- Premises Liability and Chapter 671 Immunity Issues
- Real Estate Transactions
- Unemployment Fact-finding and Appeals
- Utility Matters
- Workers’ Compensation Defense and Advice
- 28E and Other Sharing Agreements
Municipal and Government Services