Lynch Dallas, P.C. has a long-established reputation for its practice in the insurance industry. With more than 75 years of experience, we have a pre-eminent insurance practice that represents a wide range of companies - from some of the largest insurers in the country to smaller companies offering specialty policies.
This extensive experience representing insurers in all areas of insurance and coverage provides a strong foundation for the specialized knowledge our lawyers possess in the area of general liability claims, automobile claims, "bad faith" claims, and various claims against cities, counties, and other government entities.
Many of our lawyers in the practice handle insurance coverage issues relatng to directors & officers, employment liabiltiy, and professional liability.
Our Insurance Defense practice includes:
- Business interruption
- City, County, and Government Entity Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Employers professional liability insurance (discrimination, defamation, and wrongful terminations)
- Directors and Officers
- Errors and omissions
- Excess, umbrella and reinsurance
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Personal and commericail automobile Liability
- Professional and E& O Liability