Lynch Dallas, P.C. has a tradition of commitment to the highest quality legal work through the highest quality people. If you would like to apply to be an attorney, member of our support staff, or for a summer associate position, please contact our Human Resource Director, Heather Golden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying for a position as an attorney or a summer associate please provide a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and a copy of your law school transcript.
Lynch Dallas, P.C. provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Lynch Dallas, P.C. seeks a full-time Litigation Paralegal to support a team of fast paced attorneys. The successful candidate will have outstanding time management skills. Must be professional, dependable and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or certification from a recognized paralegal/legal assistant program or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant legal support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience preferred in personal injury litigation, workers’ compensation and/or medical malpractice experience.
- Experience in reading, interpreting and summarizing medical records.
- Good grasp of Math and English (including spelling, grammar and punctuation).
- Exposure to or familiarity with TABS3 software program.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Heather Golden, Human Resource Director, Lynch Dallas, P.C. PO Box 2457, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-2457 or to email@example.com.