Lynch Dallas, P.C.’s real estate practice consists primarily of representing clients in the acquisition, development, financing, and management of residential, agricultural, and commercial real estate. Utilizing our practical, problem-solving approach, we guide our clients, step-by-step, through their respective transactions to achieve their desired results.
Whether preparing or reviewing documents; accompanying a client to closing; or assisting clients with construction-related issues (including public bidding requirements), we have the necessary experience to help our clients achieve their goals.
In addition, we have the knowledge and capacity to represent real estate developers in the development of residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects, including condominium and other common interest communities.
Our Real Estate practice includes:
- Abstract Examination
- Preparation of Title Opinions
- Resolving Title Defects
- Financing Issues
- Condemnation Proceedings
- Condominium Development Projects
- Environmental Issues
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Leasing Disputes
- Like Kind Exchanges
- Mechanics Liens
- Purchase Contracts and Closing Assistance
- Residential, Commercial, and Agricultural Leases
- Installment Contracts
- Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- Residential and Commercial Development and Construction
- Restrictive Covenants
- Sale and Acquisition of Residential, Commercial, and Agricultural Property.
- Zoning and Land Use