Ms. Massow works with a team which advises clients on real estate matters such as title opinions, title corrective work and title commitments. She also deals with leases, as well as purchase and sale agreements related to residential and commercial real estate matters. Ms. Massow also represents clients in the areas of probate and trust administration. This includes advising and assisting clients in developing their estate plan and guiding clients through procedures relating to the administration of estates and trusts such as fiduciary income tax, Iowa inheritance tax and federal estate tax planning.
- Drake University Law School (J.D., 2021)
- University of Northern Iowa (B.A., 2013)
Active or formerly active in the following organizations:
- Linn County Bar Association
Additional Biographical Information
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award, Drake University Law School
- Technology and Communications Chair, Upper Midwest Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (2015-2018)