Ms. Hartley is part of a team that advises clients in the areas of employment law, business law, and civil litigation. Ms. Hartley also represents clients in the areas of probate and trust administration, contracts, and real estate.
Raised in rural Iowa and from an agriculture background, she is passionate about the agriculture industry. Ms. Hartley understands the pride and investment rural Iowans pour into their operations and can assist clients in a wide range of areas including, but not limited to:
Estate Planning and Taxation
Land Sale Contracts
- Drake University Law School (J.D. 2023) with High Honors
- Iowa State University, B.S. Agricultural Business (2020) Magna Cum Laude
Active or formerly active in the following organizations:
- Linn County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Agricultural Law Association (AALA)
Additional Biographical Information
- Editor-in-Chief, Drake Journal of Agricultural Law (2022-2023)
Presentations and Publications
- Access Denied: The Dangers of Ransomware’s Unchecked Attack on the Agriculture Industry, 27 Drake J. Agric. L. 457 (2022).
- Expanding the Drake Journal of Agricultural Law: The Green Issue, 1 The Green Issue: Drake J. Agric. L. 114 (2023) (co-authored with Karen Wallace and Cheyanne Lepird).