Ms. Williams is a litigation attorney who practices in the areas of insurance defense, civil litigation, employment law, and municipal law. She represents public clients for matters such as litigation defense, collective bargaining, open records disputes, and open meetings laws. Ms. Williams also works with private sector clients on matters such as workers’ compensation, automobile accidents, and breach of contract.
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Missouri (B.S., 2015)
Active or formerly active in the following organizations:
- Dean Mason Ladd Inn of Court (Treasurer, 2020)
- Linn Law Club (Secretary, 2020)
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Additional Biographical Information
- Ms. Williams has enjoyed coaching Girls on the Run athletes.
- Ms. Williams has a science background and her work was part of a published study:
Zhiyuan Chen, Darren E. Hagen, Christine G. Elsik, Tieming Ji, Collin James Morris, Laura Emily Moon, & Rocío Melissa Rivera, Characterization of Global Loss of Imprinting in Fetal Overgrowth Syndrome Induced by Assisted Reproduction, 112 PROC. NAT’L ACAD. SCI. U.S. 4618, 4618-23 (2015).
Presentations and Publications
- Laura Moon, A New Role for Social Network Providers: NetzDG and the Communications Decency Act, 28 TRANSNAT'L L. & CONTEMP. PROBLEMS 623