Mr. McCright regularly assists clients in probate, trusts, estate planning, real estate, including property rights and condemnation, corporate law, and extensive tax matters. He is also involved in administrative law cases before the Iowa Utilities Board and the Iowa Worker’s Compensation Commission. Mr. McCright serves as city attorney for Bertram, Iowa and for Shueyville, Iowa. He was in private practice for over thirty-five years prior to joining Lynch Dallas, P.C.
- Creighton Law School (J.D., 1975)
- The University of Northern Iowa (B.A., 1971)
Active or formerly active in the folllowing organizations:
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Additional Biographical Information
- Director, Center Owners Association, Inc.
- Director, Applied Underwriters, Inc.
- Director, California Insurance Company
- Director, Continental Indemnity Company
- Director, Laurier Indemnity Company
- Director, Applied Underwriters Captive Risk Assurance Company, Inc.
- Director, Pennsylvania General Insurance Company
- Underwriters Captive Risk Assurance Company, Inc.